Monday, January 16, 2012

Where have I been??

Can you believe we are already halfway through the first month of the year?? Geez time, slow it down for a hot second! This month has already been a crazy one, and to make matters worse both of our laptops were in the shop. I have a ton of things to blog about but they'll just have to wait! Typing on the iPad is a b!tch for realsies. The computers guaranteed turn around time was 5-7 days MAX and today marked day 11. *sigh* I was finally able to bring 'em home today though, phew!

So far this month, I've been working like a crazy person and have been very busy! (What a huge blessing for January, which tends to be an esthetician's slowest month of the year!) We celebrated our friend's 31st bday this past weekend, which was a blast!  Jake put in his formal resignation and picked an official starting date for his new J-O-B. We are in the process of planning some kind of blowout to celebrate! It's bittersweet reflecting back on Jake's time at Addison; we've each made great friends through his work and I hope we don't lose touch w/ any of them!  This week I have a meeting with a franchise VP ~ YES, Jake and I are considering buying a franchise.  It's still entirely too early to know for sure if it will be a good fit for both parties, (and if we can even fit it into our budget and schedule) but we're super interested.  I'll spare the details until we have a lot more info and a definite direction!

Well, that's about how our month has gone so far!  Looks like another busy year ahead! CHEERS to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment