Monday, January 16, 2012

TMI: Urination.

UH, yes, you read that correctly.  I am about to discuss peeing with you, EW right?  This definitely classifies as a TMI post, but its also educational.  So, let us begin. DID YOU KNOW you should be peeing at least 4x a day??? YOU SHOULD! I read it online which means it must be 100% legit and factual.  DUH. So, I was only going liiiiike 2x a day. I did a little MORE research and decided I needed to start drinking a whole lot more water. About a week ago I decided to challenge myself to drink atleast 62 oz of water each day. (You're supposed to drink half of your body weight in ounces!)  My first day was a beeeyotchh because I'm used to drinking a couple sips of water + maybe a coke zero per day.  BUT I've reached my goal EVERY day so far!  Actually, now its not even a big deal... I've usually downed 66 oz before I even get off work.  I also incorporated drinking Greens.  It's a product from the 'itworks' line, which is the same line I get my body contouring wraps from.  It's an alkalizing drink powder that gives you 8+ servings of fruit and veggies!  It doesn't have the BEST taste, but it's not completely horrible either.  Anyway, since upping my water intake and drinking my Greens, I have been a PEE-MACHINE!  No lie, I'm going like 8 times a day.. that's a lot of potty breaks!  It's pretty amazing how upping your water intake makes the rest of your body run so much better. My skin has been looking plump and healthy, and I've had loads of energy! 

Anyway, moral of the story: UP your H2O peeps!  I feel like a water freak for realsies. WHO KNEW!?!??  Oh, and pardon the tinkle talk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment