Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oy!

Soooo....today the hubs had his final interview w the chief of police at the new dept he's applied with. I'm stoked and pumped and super proud to report that....he aced it! did I expect anything less?? Pshh no way! He won't put in his notice at his current place of employment quite yet, but very very soon! The new dept is pretty tough and competitive to get on with, and I'm so proud of him for being the #1 candidate over all of guys who applied and tested! Jake is a hard working professional officer with a great attitude and work ethic..uh, yeah, I could go on and on...! What I'm trying to say is that I couldn't be more proud of all that he's accomplished and I couldn't think of a more deserving person! Im so excited for him to take this next step in his career! What's next?? Who knows! We just want to enjoy and appreciate the blessings God had bestowed on us one day at a time.


P.s. --- if your hubby currently works w my hubby (only 2 police wives have access, but..) do me a fave and make sure that this stays on the DL! Jakes application leaked REALLY fast and we'd like to make sure the right people know first this time around. Thankyouuu!

P.s.s. This definitely means a 'goodbye' partayyy is in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment