Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Short-Lived Chubby Phase

Okay, so {A LOT of} people are all, 'ohhh myyyy Goddddd, why are you counting calories and doing body wraps, you don't even NEED to lose weight...blah blah blah' and I'm all, "I was 15+ pounds heavier two months ago, I swear" and they're all "PSH, whatever you're totes  exaggerating" ...... or you know, something to that effect.  I know some of my posts seem weight-obsessed, but it's time for me to reveal my "before" photo so you can see that my obsession was for good reason!  Nobody believes that just a couple short months ago, I weighed my personal 'heaviest' at 140 pounds.  Don't get me wrong -- that's not obese or even a remotely high number to a lot of people...and I'm definitely not saying anyone that weighs that or more is overweight ~ but for someone who usually fluctuated between 126-130 lbs for a solid 8 years, it was quite a shocking increase. I freaked a bit and then IMMEDIATELY began limiting my caloric intake to 1200 cals per day so I could just get back to a good healthy weight... one that wouldn't cause me to BUST out of my jeans! ;) 

Anyway, I decided to show a clothed photo of me at my heaviest...  When I saw this November 11th photo, (along with a few others) I was horrified.  BTW, that's no spare tire hidden under my shirt.  I'm sure a lot of you will be like DAYUMMM, because you didn't ever see me looking like this. (HA, like I would post this photo ANYWHERE online!) (Well...uh, until now.)  I even made the photo XL so you can get a good look at my jelly roll/muffin top and my bloated azz face. You're welcome.  I also included two after photos (I gotta have SOME dignity left) that I took on January 23, 2012 ~ simply to prove that calorie counting REALLY works if you stick with it! 

Well... Can't believe I'm putting my "chub" photo out there for the world to see, but here it is!! 


November 11, 2011 ~ @ 140 lbs
My face is so big my eyes can't fully open!
 
January 23, 2012 @ 123 lbs
 
January 23, 2012 @ 123 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment