Monday, January 2, 2012

Never Too Early to Plan for Summer

Well, now that Operation: Get Hot for New Years is over, and was a success, it's time for phase II.  Known as: Operation: Get Dead Sexy for Summer.  I'm verrrry proud to announce that I lost a total of 15 pounds and reached my goal weight.  How did I do it??  50 days of 1200 calories or less + at home body wraps(ask me if you want some!) + 2 laser lipo sessions on my new non-existant love handles.  Does that mean I cheated??  WHATEVS, I got to my goal and thats what matters!  So now, there's a new goal in town.  5 more pounds to go (MAX 7) and then I just plan to maintain until the end of summer.  We have a few trips planned for summer, and I want to feel great in a bikini!  If I reach my goal by April I may even spring for a fancy new swimsuit! ...that looks like underwear bc thats how I roll...

ANYWAY, my OLD MAN of a husband is turning dirty thirty this year!!!!  I absolutely MUST do something super kick ass for him.  I should probably start planning now.  I'd love to do something BIG, like either a trip w/ friends or a giant surprise party.  Nothing dressy or stuffy though, bc he'd hate that. (i'd love that so keep that in mind in 3 years, mmkay friends?)  Does anyone have any suggestions????  I really want to plan NOW so I can send out some save the dates, btw, would online be TOTALLY cheesy, bc I hateeee snail mail.  If I throw him a party I would HAVE to get all of his friends (even the out of towners) there so he would be even more suprised.  I would also have to do it a few weekends before his birthday so he wouldn't expect it.  Plus, if I start paying for it now, he won't even notice any money missing.  EEEK, no lie I'm getting excited just thinking about the prospect of throwing a party and suprising the shiz out of Jake!  He would love me fo-evaaa!

Okay, that's all for now..it's almost 9 pm which means I gotta get ready for bed! HA! Who's the old person now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment