Thursday, December 29, 2011

Susie Homemaker in tha House!

Left: Spinach, Carrot & Orange.
Right: Strawberry,  Orange & Spinach
PSH. Yeah. Right.  But, I didddddddddd get a professional grade juicer for Christmas.  I've been obsessed w/ buying juices from WholeFoods pretty much daily, so it seemed pretty logical to invest in a juicer myself.  MOST OF THE TIME I try to eat/drink unprocessed foods, organic produce and absolutely NO dairy.  I hate all the chemicals they put into food, along with all the preservatives.  I have a super sensitive stomach and all the 'add ins' seem to turn my insides!  That's whats so great about juicing!  I get healthy juice w/ NO additives!  My fave things to juice are oranges, strawberries, spinach, romaine, mint, lemons and carrots.  Sometimes separate, sometimes together.  What's also great is that when I'm finished I have a huge bag of leftover pulp, which makes a yummy healthy snack for the dogs.  Its fiber-packed and has lots of nutrients that dogs actually need in their diet.  Although Buddy hates it, Sampson LOVES it!  Another plus:  I finally have something to do w/ all my leftover mason jars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment