Thursday, December 1, 2011

I don't know how to say this but. .

I had an epiphany today.  I just realized that I have officially crossed over the high maintenance line.  {A line I always rode pretttty darn close}.  It dawned on me as I was winding down my day and doing some beauty-ish stuff.  I saran-wrapped on my body contouring wrap (goodbye gut!)... applied my latisse (hello long lashes!)... put on my 3D white strips (these teeth WILL glow in the dark)....rolled my hair in a sock bun for curls tomorrow (thanks, pinterest!)....and gave myself a mini-facial.  Since when did I need so much upkeep??!  Maybe it's because I'm getting older??!  Desperate times...??  Eeeek, I may need an intervention.  Or maybe it's alllllll just part of a little plan known as Operation: Get Hot for New Years. 

Well, If I don't look good by then, then I'll just give up on it...


.....until summer........


No comments:

Post a Comment