Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Upcycle

Today the hubs and I got our CHRISTMAS SHOP ON and POPPIN'. We are alllllllllllllllmost finished.  That's right, we got it done in ONE day folks!  We still haven't bought anything for each other, but whatevs, neither of us NEED anything. 

So last year after I spent grueling hours meticulously wrapping a ton of presents I thought of a pretty cool idea.  I figured I would save ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my shopping bags throughout the year to use as gift bags for xmas.  Actually, I was GOING to cut them up and use them for paper and be REALLY crafty, but lets face it, I'm lazy. Plus that seems like yet another idea that ISN'T quite as easy as it sounds.  So anyway, not only am I pretty much done shopping, but wrapping was a breeze as well, so I'm almost done with that! BOOYAAH!  I'm actually going to make some wrapping paper bows to go on each gift as well, but I must say...so far I think the gifts look pretty cute!   Plain, mayyybe, but shopping bags make me SMILE!

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of reusing these bags. Thrifty! I saw on Pinterest someone cut out the logo part of the bags and framed them and put them in her closet or makeup area. I thought that was cute too....

    ReplyDelete