Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wrappin' ~ and I ain't talking xmas presents!

WHOO! Adios FAT!
Wraps... WORK!  No lie, I've always been a skeptic, but since my cousin is some kind of wrap distributor I decided to try this body contouring wrap that she swears by.  Typically, in your first wrap you're not going to see a HUGE difference; Most people will see a difference in pics after their first wrap, but may not see any inch loss.  Now --- If you do 4 treatments in one area you should experience pretty MAJOR inch loss!  You can do it on your tummy, gut, love handles, thighs, arms, ANY problem area apparently.  I figured I'd give one a try, and if my skin seemed smoother, flatter and less fatty then I'd order a 4 pack. Welllllllllllll, I'm happy to report that I lost a little over an inch!  I'm stoked!  The temporary smell of bengay and the constant shift from ice cold to burning hot was welllllllllllll worth it!  My tummy 'pooch' is definitely smaller, and its a visible difference in clothing as well!  I am for sure ordering more!  BTW, in case your wondering -- inch loss from wraps (at least the one I used) is not causing you to lose water weight, its actually breaking down the toxins in the fatty areas where you've lost weight, but have NOT lost enough inches.  The results are permanent as long as you're taking care of yourself.   I figured I better include some photos so yall can SEE the results. (and yes. I'm mortified that I am about to post photos of my midsection.)  Enjoy! ;)  Also, when you take the wrap off it continues to work for 72 hours breaking down fat.  These photos are taken directly before application, and then the next morning following.  I should probably do one more set of photos so you can see the FINAL result.. I'm VERY VERY VERY happy with it!!!!!! I still have a long way to go, but I think I may just see a light at the end of the tunnel!


Front: Belly has less roundness and waist is more contoured. Maybe Jake's PJ pants weren't the most flattering ideas for bottoms.....

Side: This is where I've noticed the biggest difference. My tummy is nearly 100% flat! (excuse the preggo look of my before belly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment