Sunday, December 11, 2011

Don't walk & eat.


The side of my hip/butt/upper thigh..Ouch.

So yesterday was quite eventful. I found 90 calorie snickers ice cream bars and was particularly excited!  I've been counting my calories every day for ALMOST a whole month now, and have been really sticking to my 1200 cal limit! *high-fives self*  I am a junk-food-aholic so when I find sweets that are low in calories it's definitely a big score.  When I tore into my snickers box last night though, I was left with disappointment.  The snickers bars were FUN SIZED.  So thatssss why they're only 90 calories.  I'm still unsure why they're even called 'fun' size because I find that it's more tease-sized or sad-sized.  But whatevs, ice cream is ice cream amiright??  So I was laughing to myself and was clearly in a snickers zone because as I opened the package I slipped while walking and BUSTED MY AZZZZ.  My ice cream went a flyin' and I slammed my head, hip, knee and somehow my ring finger.  Luckily my husband and dogs were at my side in .06 seconds to make sure I wasn't paralyzed or anything.  Falling in adulthood is similar to getting into a life threatening car accident.  It's pretty serious.  I blame this whole thing on my stupid snickers ice cream bar, and after my fall I decided to go on strike.  No ice cream for me.  But today is a new day, and I plan on eating one very soon; although this time I will sit down and not walk while opening the package. 

Clearly, yesterday was not my day... apparently everything went downhill fast starting with my solo trip to the grocery store. Let's hope my week improves!

No comments:

Post a Comment