Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day....Blues :(

Well, I wanted to write something cute and fun on Thanksgiving but my brain is total MUSH.  I've now had a headache since at least SATURDAY (thats 5 days for those of you who don't feel like counting).  The headache goes back and forth between a full-blown migraine and a terrrrible headache that I just cannot shake.  I've tried excedrine migraine, which usually works wonders, and NOTHING.  Took vicodin the next day, again, nothing.  Finally Wednesday I went to the Dr. and she prescribed Imitrex.  Well, took 6 doses of it, and again, NO CHANGE.  Still severe.  My mom gave me 2 tylenol w/ codine, and I swear to you, this headache has no plans on vacating my brain.  Ouch, ouch, ouch. I sound like a total pill poppin crackhead at the moment, but let me say that I actually really HATE putting meds in my bod.  At this point, I will try anything to get rid of this shiz!  Can someone just put me out of my misery already????   I am in way too much pain and am pretty cranky. :(  Ahhh, my poor husband.  My Dr. ordered a MRI and a MRA on my brain so we can hopefully figure this thang out, and SOOOOON!  I'm just ready to be headache-free for 5 minutes. Ahh that would be pure heaven!   

Okay, just tiger-balmed my temples and neck, and im hittin' the sack.  Yes, at 8:30 p.m.!  And b-t-w I also wanted to mention that the hubs and I had a great Thanksgiving!  This was the first year we had Jake's dad over to eat w/ my parents and we had a really good time.  It was nice to not have to choose between famililes and get to see both!  Hope everyone has lots to be thankful for today. :)

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment