Friday, November 19, 2010

Introducing. . .

Halloween 2010

It's time I introduce you to my babies.  They are a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig part of my super exciting married life, so I must share their goodness with you.  Besides, what else am I gonna talk about?

Sampson: "Feed me"

Sampson is our *adorbs* 3 y/o weimaraner. (Left)  We got him as a sweet little cutesy tiny puppy!  He did lots of fun things as a puppy like ate our Chistmas ornaments (and pooped them out WHOLE for days straight - now THATS what I call talent), and tore sheetrock off of our walls.    Slowly but surely he turned into a spoiled rotton, but "good" dog.  He is very very hyperactive and jumps all over our guests, but its just because he wants to give everyone some lovin'.  He's super sweet and just lovessss all people. He's my big boned cutie-pie!

Buddy & The Dog
Whisperer
 Buddy-Charlie is our newly adopted 3 y/o vizsla.  We got him July of 2010, off of craigslist(Classy!).  We arent sure about his past, but we think he may have been abused.  :(  He is scared of new people, but once he warms up to you, you can't get his 60 lb azz out of your lap.  He enjoys watching tv 24/7. Seriously, we can't tear him away from the tube, its pretty funny.  We love our new addition, even if he constantly gets in the trash and *occasionally* poops in the house.  Why does he have two names?  His OLD name was Buddy; I wanted to change his name to Charlie but Jake said you can't change a dogs name after 3 years.  So...he is now Buddy-Charlie.  It doesn't matter much, because he doesn't come to anything we call him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment