Sunday, November 21, 2010

Black Friday

shopping bagsOkay shoppers, who is ready for Black Friday???  [Or even better (I think!) Cyber Monday!]  Hooray for Christmas shopping!  I used to loveeeee Black Friday when I lived in a small town.  Yeah, there were the same enormous crowds of sleep deprived people on a mission, just less of them.  You could go at 5 in the am or 1 in the pm and you would most likely still be able to find good dealios.  Living in a large metropolitan area, though - attending Black Friday is impossible.  Every store is packed to max capacity or beyond and its literally DANGEROUS.  I love a good deal, but not if i have to get physical and throw 'bows to get it.  I also am NOT a fan of long lines and rude azzzz people trying to take things right out of my hands or basket!  People get CRAZY.  One year I was standing in line to get a tv, and this lady behind me had her hands all over a tv's box w/ this look in her eyes that said "touch this and i'll slit your throat" - the rediculous part is that there were like 60 tvs available and maybe 10 people in line.  This lady looked pretty hostile all up in her PJs and sponge rollers, and I think she could've taken me out so I just let her do her thang.  Anyway, I love looking through all the ads to see what's on sale.  This year I hear that most stores are offering the same deals online with FREE shipping, so that sounds like a much better option.  I have a feeling you'll have to be quick on the take though!  Good luck and God be with you if you plan to brave the crowds - I'll be all cozied up on my couch, internet shopping fo sho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment