Saturday, November 20, 2010

Home is Where the ♥ is

I am fickle. That's me. With the most randomist of things, I tell you. And yes, 'randomist' is a word if I want it to be. Just yesterday I was complaining to my husband about how BORED I was going to be tonight with no plans. (He's working, boooo!) The thought of being home alone doing nothing on a weekend always sounds so lame. Then today my mom called - I totally forgot that her and my niece wanted to come up for a girls weekend. Instantly I was thinking 'Awwww mannn, but I just want to stay home and do nothing.' As much as I love the thought of having company over, and especially seeing my family, the truth is: I am a lazy homebody! Especially since we bought our house. I just love being here! There is something about lounging around in my PJ's, sans makeup + a messy ponytail and just hanging w/ the doggies that is super appealing to me. No pressure. Its just relaxing and EASY.

But the moral of the story here is that I always want the opposite. I buy something I have to have, then want to take it back. I make plans, then *wish* I could cancel. When I'm at work, I wish I was at home and (surprisingly) vice versa. Its a bad habit... I try to remind myself though, the grass may look greener on the other side, but it's JUST as hard to cut.

Anyway though, my mom and niece decided to come up tomorrow instead and we'll do lunch and shopping. Score! I get to see my family, shop, AND I get my nice, quiet, Saturday night in... alllllll alone. ahhhhh :)
eye-mask-sleep-mask
(Not Me, BTW.)

No comments:

Post a Comment