Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mountain - meet Molehill.

Okay - I SERIOUSLY hate it when people make a mountain out of a molehill.  What is up with that?  Why overreact and make a little teensy thing into a GIANT thing?  Ohhhh, my pet peeve.  Several times in the last few weeks there has been a lot of mountain making in my life.  Mostly work related.  Correction: TOTALLY work related.  Let me try and think of an example... lets see... it's like, if you use something (lets say... a cleaning product) and forget to put it back [ONE TIME] and your co-worker is told to send an email out to the entire staff telling everyone that cleaning products need to be shared.  um, duh??  Aren't there bigger fish to fry?  Really??  (Oh and to add fuel to the fire, how about if later on in that same day an email goes out that from that point forward, that certain cleaning product can will now be provided for each individual and you can essentially keep it where you want to).  Seems totally SILLY and petty right??  Well, imagine if that happened ALL. THE. TIME.  Annoying much?  I swear if its not one thing its another.  And here I am beating a dead horseCrying over spilled milk!  Gahhhh...

Okay, time to pull the plug, and cut to the chase!  Although this may seem like a bunch of weird mumbo jumbo, what I REALLY wanted to do after starting this blog is to:

a.) vent, and
b.) see how many idioms I could fit in one blog. hence all the italics.

Idioms are fun and they make me smile. 

Oh, and sorry you just wasted 30 seconds of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment