Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TMI: Embarrassing Purchases

Can preperation H come in an any more loud and "look at me box"??  I mean YELLOW with BLUE FONT??  Seriously, they should realllllllllllly think of a better way to advertise. Do you know how embarrassing it is to check out in a grocery line w/ that stuff?  I would love to say "oohhh, this is not for me, its for my husband" but then I think that THEY would think that I'm totally lieing.  WHICH b-t-w I wouldn't be.  No, for realsies! 

I think its also embarrassing to buy condoms (while wearing my wedding ring, I just KNOW the check out person is thinking, 'WHAT a ho-bag, she is SO cheating on her husband' (because how many married couples use condoms?!)(We actually do.. or did, ANYWAYS) or when I'm not wearing my ring, I'm sure they realllllllllly think I'm a sloot, I mean, how many single girls buy boxes of condoms?!!  Let me point out that they SHOULD though, HELLO--- Safety first.  Lord knows men will try to hook it up sans protection any chance they get!  But we'll save THAT convo for another day... 

Back on subject, its the same embarrassment when buying pregnancy tests - I can't help but wondering if they are thinking that I'm too young for a test, or maybe they wonder if I'm hoping to be preggo, or hoping NOT to be preggo.. IDK, but it gives me anxiety!  I also feel like I owe them an explanation, which would be one realllllly awkward conversation.  You know what? I'm going to start buying all of the above online. 

Yup. Problem solved. I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment