Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shower for Emily & Baby Halley

Jill (Co-Host), Emily (Guest of Honor) & Myself
My friend Jill and I co-hosted a carnival themed baby shower last weekend, and everything came out SO CUTE!  I have to share a couple of pics!  We had fresh squeeze lemonade, super adorable cake-balls, mini corndogs, a candy bar for favors (in cutesy little popcorn bags!) and all sorts of adorable stuff.  Luckily we had a great turn out and the mom-to-be received lots of great gifts!  Here are a few pics....

**I showcased these on my blog a while back but JUST IN CASE you forgot here is the diaper cake and diaper CUPCAKES! (These were a big hit; nobody had ever seen them before!)
 Here's the table set up:



 
  Here is the little candy bar/favor area...

And lastly, I have to share a pic of the handmade advice cards + the card/advice box, it was so freaking cuuute. (In fact.. I loved it so much, that I kept it at the end of the shower.. You never know when that thing will come in handy!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment