Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mini-Update :)

Lets see... I have been working 60 hours each week, and am about ready to pull my hair out.  All the working I've been doing has finally pushed me to the brink, so starting in June, I'll be going PART TIME! Whooo, I cannot even begin to explain how happy this makes me!!!  It may be temporary; it may be forever; we aren't totally sure yet.  I'm so looking forward to some extra downtime though.  I want to spend time at home, hang out w/ the hubs and doggies, go visit my family and friends, and quite possibly do a whole lot of nothing!  I'm very thankful for a wonderful husband that is supportive of me cutting back.  I'm sure I'll be a LOT nicer w/ a lot less stress in my life. ;) So that's my work update!

I also..... got a new car!  I have been driving the same car for 6 years!!  Jake and I had talked about getting me something new, but it definitely wasn't a priority since I had a vehicle that runs just fine - but we went to the dealership and I fell in love with this new camry!  I had a little buyers remorse the next day, and felt really selfish about getting something new, but the hubs assured me that I deserve it. (Good man!) Oh, remember that new truck he got a few weeks ago? Um, yeah... we're hoping to sell it.  We got in WAY over our heads with all the repairs, now we're hoping that someone will take if off our hands.  *Fingers crossed* that we get an offer sometime soon!!


There you have it - Thats all thats new in our hood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment