Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello, Long Lashes!


I've been using Latisse for almost 2 months now .. annnnd I'm very happy to report that it WORKS!  I've had several clients that have used it with awesome results so I finally decided to give it a shot.  I was nervous about the possible side effects.. UM specifically the whole 'permanently turning your eye color brown' thing, but I've NEVER personally known someone who's experienced that side effect, nor could I find that review online.  Apparently if used correctly the chances of that happening are pretty much non-existant.  I have also used Revitalash in the past, which also works; it makes lashes long, but DOESN'T make your lashes any thicker... LATISSE DOES!  The biggest downside to Latisse is that its expensive, and you have to have an rX...but, I've found a loophole -->   Buy it here!   Try it, you'll LOVE IT!  Here's me with just a tad bit of mascara on today, and notice, my eyes are still blue-ish green-ish gray-ish. (idk, they change!)  Oh... and you can also see where I'm adding Latisse to help my brows fill in -- I want thick bushy brows this season. I've only been using it on my brows about 2 weeks, and not surprisingly, its working for them too!  YAY, love, love, love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment