Monday, February 7, 2011

Damn Dog.


Who can be mad at this face?

Well today while I was at work, Buddy took the liberty of eating my last two bananas off of the counter.  Seriously, if he wants to do me ANY favors he should really counter surf for junk food, not the healthy stuff!  What was he thinking?!   But anyway, when I walked in the door there was an overwhelming smell of garlic - I figured either the hubs did some cooking today or the bananas must have upset Buddy's tummy and caused some kind of foul smell reaction.  Obviously that doesn't make any sense now, but at the time it seemed feasible.  Anyway, as I made my way into the kitchen I saw that my homemade thank you cards were scattered allllllllllll over the floor (which took me HOURS to make I might add), of course my bananas were gone.  I decided to check the house for vom or diarrhea and found a pretty sick pile of one or the other.  Sooooooooo... I spent the next 10 mins cleaning and gagging and bleaching and gagging and being pissed off.  And gagging just a little more. After that I figured I could FINALLY take a seat on the couch, and what do I find??  An empty jar of garlic onion powder... annnnnd the contents spewed all over the couch.  Hmm... that explains the garlic smell.  Wonder how long THATS going to take to dissipate. 

Ahh, FUN TIMES.  I guess I love 'em anyway though.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

    This is hillllarious! One day you will learn to either crate or leave them in the back yard!!! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete