Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monkey Shower in the works!

So next weekend I'm co-hosting a monkey-themed baby shower!  I JUST finished the diaper cake, and HELLO, how CUTE is this??  I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of my hard work, and this is me tooting my own horn.  And yes, I've already texted it to, like, everyone.

The person I'm co-hosting with thought up some SUPER cute ideas (Thank God because I am not the best at thinking up creative things that match the theme!)  She thought up the cutesly idea of doing a "banana split" bar - adorable right?  A girl after my own heart - I sure love me some ice cream!  We're going to have lots of sweets and and snacks, mm mmmm!!  I bought these fondant cupcake toppers, which I think are adorbs as well! 
I can't wait to see how everything comes together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment