Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mrs. MIA

Yup, missing in action!  Can someone please tell me WHERE is this year going???  Today is a day I feel like I have a few hours to catch my breath and possibly, hopefully spend the day doing a bunch of NOTHING!  [those kinds of days are my all-time fave!].  Last weekend was entirely devoted to my parents surprise vow renewal and reception (which went AWESOME b-t-w!), and spending quality time w/ the fam.  Then this past week, I worked EVERY day, flew to Denver, worked there, came home and finished the rest of the week here. work. work. work.  I feel myself getting burnt out, but I don't have much of a choice at the moment.  Its really too bad that I can't make the same kind of money in say..oh, 10 hours a week.  I could easily work that. :)  AND I probably wouldn't even complain that much.  Mayyyyybe.

In the midst of my crazy over-packed life, was Valentines Day.  Jake and I don't really celebrate - I mean, most of the time he's working, and we have date night at LEAST once every week anyway, so we never really worry with it.  This time though, he woke me up when he got home from work at 4:30 a.m. (hmm... sweet or annoying...) with breakfast, candy, and an adorable card.  I'm such a blessed girl, and my husband is the best ever!  Definitely an 'aww' moment.  Oh and in typical Sample-house fashion, I got a text from the hubs later in the day saying "Hope you read your card, Buddy ate it."  No surprises there.  I can always count on Buddy for one thing, his consistancy. 

Well I'm off to lay on the couch, watch tv and zoneeeeeeee out! WHOOHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment