Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Dog Drama

Maybe he's still angry about this costume??
I think I may need to start a Separate Blog all together called: Today Buddy Ate My.....  Because EVERY day when I come home, somethinggggggg will be destroyed.  Its almost kind of like a game now-a-days - I'm like "hmm.. there MUST be a mess somewhere, where oh where could it be" "Oh hooray, trash hidden in the hallway/vomit in the dining room/chewed shoe under the couch"... Seriously, does that sound like a party or what???? 

Back to the story.  Today when I came home from work, my pill purse...(uh, yes, I have a pill purse so I can carry my daily meds, granny-ish, yes??) So anyway, my purse thingy was on the ground kiiiind of chewed up and my birth control pills and blood pressure medication (granny-ish, yes??), were M I A !  After searching high and low I ended up finding them -- unopened, so we're all good. 

Oh, and just in case you're wondering (cough, cough, JILL!) why I don't crate him - its because he is a Vizsla, and he has a lot of energy and it would be cruel to crate him. Plus he gets crated for 5 hours every a.m. and I think thats enough.  That's probably why he tears stuff up to begin with, he's all pissy about being locked up!!  Anyways....until next time. (yes, like, tomorrow.)

2 comments:

  1. You know me well, Lisa. But seriously, there has got to be something you can do to help him be calmer and happier. He is freaking out when you leave for a reason.....what about the backyard??

    ReplyDelete
  2. backyard is out of the question too - they could dig out, be let out by a neighborhood kid, or BARK ALL DAY and have the neighbors hating me.

    ReplyDelete