Monday, February 20, 2012

Tummy Tranformed!

I wanted to share with yall my tummy transformation ~ Props to the "It Works" Body Wraps that helped me slim down!  I love them so much that I'm thinking about just going ahead w/ becoming a distributor. (So let me know if you want some, since I can get 'em at a discounted price!)

I have a 4 photo/8 week transition photo and then the 2 photo/8 week transition photo that I'm posting today.  It's me prior to my first wrap and then me again 8 weeks later.  (I tried to do a wrap once every two weeks.) The first photo was taken December 1st 2011 and the "after" photo was taken on January 31st 2012.  {The 4 photo transition is too wide to fit on blogger, so I'll have to stick with the 2 photo one!}  Check out how well this stuff works! -- P.S. -- I hope nobody looks as this and thinks I look ill.  I'm still within a healthy weight range, and still have fat in LOTS of other areas on my body...just not the tummy!


Want to know more about the Body Wraps??  Here' some of the FAQ and info from the itworks website:

Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin.
  • Tightens, tones, & firms
  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Mess-free and simple to use {<---- they lied on this one..it's a little messy!}
  • Results in as little as 45 minutes {3/4 times, I left mine on overnight!}
  • Progressive results over 72 hours
  • Made with natural ingredients

What is the Ultimate Applicator?The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin. It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening. See results in 45 minutes.

How often can I use the Ultimate Applicators?The Ultimate Applicators can be used every 72 hours and should not be used closer than that since they are continuing to work during that time.

Can I use more than one Applicator at a time?In most situations, we encourage you to use only one Ultimate Body Applicator wrap at a time because it will give you the most dramatic results when targeting one area at a time. The Ultimate Body Applicator targets the specific area where you have applied it and will continue to work for 72 hours.

What about for arms and legs, is it okay to wrap them at the same time?For leg and arm applications, it is safe to either cut one Applicator in half and use half on each limb, or, if necessary, use one Ultimate Body Applicator on each limb to promote symmetry.

How does the Ultimate Applicator Work?The Ultimate Applicator works by detoxifying, tightening, toning and firming. Daily, toxins are naturally removed from the body by your stool, urine and the air you breathe out. The ingredients continue to work for 72 hours after you have applied the Ultimate Applicator, so you may continue to see progressive results over this time period.

How long do the results last from the Ultimate Body Applicator?The results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator are not temporary, as you may have experienced or heard about with many body wraps that simply cause water loss. The Ultimate Body Applicator helps detoxify, tighten, tone, and firm in a manner that produces lasting results—without water loss.

2 comments: