Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Belated Valentine's Day Bloggers!

Valentine's day is soooooo made-up and over-commercialized, YES?  YES.  But, with that being said, who doesn't love the ever-so-cliche lovey-dovey gifts from their significant other??  I think the kiddos have the most fun with it - I know I did back in the day!  My husband did a fab job this year  . . . annnnd I'll leave it at that! ;)  Is anyone else annoyed by the people on FB who took a million photos of their V-Day gift(s)...{AND their xmas gifts..AND their birthday gifts...AND any-frickin-time they spend a dollar?!} It's ironic that the people who want to prove soooooooo bad that they're doing financially well, or in a happy relationship (and sometimes marriage)...are the ones that are fulla shizz!  I've come to realize that bragging about something on FB tends to mean one thing:  You're overcompensating big time!  When you know you've got something good or you're doing well, you don't have to try to remind/convince everyone around you or rub it in people's faces.  Plus, with today's economic state, and the sad misfortune of a lot of people, it's in really poor taste to post that kind of stuff ..... Ahh, yes, I feel another FB deactivation coming on SOON....

Anywho!  I'm  onto Phase II of Operation: Get Dead Sexy for Summer.  Phase I was all about droppin' pounds the old-fashioned and easy way... counting calories and using body wraps! NO, I didn't exercise at all, because I felt like that would be too much of a life change and I would give up. I am L A Z Y, people!  I've lost as many inches/pounds as I can for my body type to remain in the healthy category, but the last time my scale saw this #, I SURE don't remember having all this saggy skin, these two saddle bags and lots and lots of CELLULITE.  Ugh.. Not cool.  So now, in order to firm my skin and vanish the cottage cheese on my thighs, it's time to get off my butt a bit.  But I'm still doing it the easy way.  I bought this gel that tightens/tones/firms AND gets rid of cellulite (its basically the same stuff in the wraps, but you can just use it daily) and I'm also doing a litttttttttttle weight lifting.  Okay, and I'm also taking a fat binder/carb inhibitor so I can feel a little less guilty about eating crappy food sometimes.  NO cardio though, cardio is my mortal enemy for realsies.  I'm really digging the ItWorks line, and so far everything has worked as advertised!  Oh, and I took a before pic of my butt & thighs (w/ a swimsuit on of course!) so that way when I'm finished w/ the gel I can see if my cellulite is gone.  I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!!  It's terrible.  Really, REALLY terrible.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to post it on here but i'll keep ya posted on my progress!  (But don't expect a model-esque photo of me looking PERFECT in a bikini in a few months... I'm just trying to work w/ what I've got here... there's only so much you can do w/o plastic surgery... and, you know, working out for real and stuff...)

No comments:

Post a Comment