Sunday, February 5, 2012

Low Cal Meals I LOVE

I'm all about finding easy to whip up meals with super low calories.  I eat the following three meals pretty frequently, and they are all UNDER 200 calories.  Each one takes less than 5 minutes to make.  EASY!  Sometimes I have to make my hubs' lunch and dinner, so it's nice that my meals are so quick and effortless. 

Low Calorie {Soy} Grilled Cheese {130 Cals}
~ 2 Slices of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Wheat Bread (90 Calories)
~ 1 Slice of Soy Vegan American Cheese (40 Calories)
~ Olivio Buttery Spray (0 Calories)
Make this the same way you would a regular grilled cheese.  Spray the butter on the bread, and grill it on a skillet with the cheese slice in between.  Typical grilled cheese sandwhiches will cost you 300 calories or more.  This one is only 130 Calories and tastes soooooo good!

Spinach Salad with LOW CAL Ranch (YES, it exists!!){134 Cals}
~ 1 Cup of Organic Baby Spinach (4 Calories)
~ Salad Spritzers Ranch Vinaigrette, 10 sprays (ONLY 15 Calories!)
~ Garlic & Butter Croutons, 2 tbsp (35 Calories)
~ 1/4 Cup of Shredded Mozzerella (80 Calories)
Toss everything together in a bowl and eat!  This recipe is totally filling and only 134 Calories!

Almond Butter Toast {180 Cals}
~ 1 Tbsp of All Natur al Almond Butter (90 Calories)
~ 2 Slices of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Wheat Bread (90 Calories)
Toast your bread in a toaster and spread on the almond butter while still hot.  I eat this for breakfast often, and it's enough to keep me full for a while.  I love toast with just about anything on it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment