Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shower #2 In the Works!

My bff Jill and I are throwing a Carnival/Circus themed baby shower!  (Yeah, Shower #2 this year already, and I still have a million more friends that are preggo..its gonna be a busy year).  We found some realllllllllllllly cute ideas online, and we think it will come together super cute!  It's not until April, but we're starting early!  Jill is doing pretty much all the cooking/baking--with good reason, she is a MUCH better cook then me.  I specialize in one thing and ONE thing only...penis cookies.  but thats another story for another day.

Anyway, I just started working on the diaper cake and diaper cupcakes today.  I'm not finished with the cake, but luckily I have a month to get it together. I'll post more pics when I'm finished!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully Em doesn't read this because it will ruin some surprises!!!!

    ReplyDelete