Sunday, March 27, 2011

Don't do THIS at Home

I wonder why MR. Pumice is purple...
Soooo recently while my husband and I were getting pedi's----WAIT, I take that back.. *I* was just getting a polish change, and my hubby was getting the pedicure, and they talked him into buying one of those nail salon grade pumice stones.  It's verrrrrry coarse, like where I think it could quite possibly draw blood. (Ouch!)  Anyway, I have no idea if Jake plans on using this thing, but I have been GOING TO TOWN!  I kinda thought hmm.. I wonder if using this on my face is like getting a microdermabrasion.. MAYBE?!  So I did it.  Lightly.  And I was pretty sure my face was very nicely exfoliated and I'd have a beautiful glow. Score!  Then I figured I would use it on my legs.  I have not shaved my legs in two years!  ... Let me quickly point out that I HAVE been waxing them, don't you even dare think for a hot second that I'd be gross enough to have long manly leg hair, ewww.  Anyway, used it on my legs and then shaved 'em and they felt suuuuuuuuuuuuper smooth and soft in the shower! Yeah, score again! . . . So I thought.  Well, I get out of the shower and now my skin itches and burns horribly.  I may have over exfoliated just a tad

So the moral of the story is that a pumice stone is for FEET only! 

And probably only man feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment