Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Skinny Time is Now.

Operation: Get F-ING Hot for New Years is in FULL EFFECT people!  No more bs-ing and eating bad-for-me food!  For the last two weeks, Jake has been working days {with no end in sight!!} which means lots of dining out together. (uhh, try every. freaking. MEAL!)  That combined with NO time to grocery shop means I've been packing on the lbs!  Or at least it feels like it anyway... and can hoohoos get fat, because I'm pretty sure mine JUST might be.  Ew.  For the next two weeks I'm doing my "cereal diet".  This means you eat cereal at every meal and consume a max of 900 calories a day.  Cereal is so tasty that it's mega easy to eat 24/7 - The downside is that by day 3 {today} you will be starvin' like marvin'.  Seriously. I'm hungry as hell and my stomach is talking non-stop. feeeeeed meeeee. This kind of diet is only meant for a short term weight loss, so after two weeks I'll start incorporating real food again, hallelujah, amen!  On the 28th I start my next fitness bootcamp, and I'm super excited to be getting my booty kicked again!  I loveee me some bootcamps!  Well.. love/hate.  Whatever.  I'm just on a MISSION, PEOPLE!  I still need to find my NYE dress though. Looking for lots of sequins, sparkle, glitter, blingity bling!  I want to look like a giant {skinny} shiny disco ball!     

No comments:

Post a Comment