Thursday, September 8, 2011

Subliminal Message #2

Something verrrrry peculiar is going on the Sample household.  First, the hubby burns dinner,{get up to speed here} and now, today, I realize that we have . . umm . . NOTHING to eat in this house.  Usually I'm over exaggerating when I describe anything, but as proof that unfortunately there is no exaggeration this time, I have evidence:  A photo of our fridge. 

My superstar hubby not only cooks but he also does the grocery shopping.  This means I don't get anything that I want, but it also saves me the stress and hassle of going to the store.  Plus, grocery isles distract me and I always end up with a bunch of sugary stuff that looks good, which ends up being expensive, AND which ends up in the trash a year later when it expires because I forgot about it.  Total waste!  I also hate to pushing the germ-ridden busted-wheeled grocery carts that refuse to travel in a straight line.  In fact, that's one of the reasons I knew Jake was "THE ONE", he hates walking beside the cart, and I hate pushing it. DING DING DING: match made in heaven!  But anyway, I'll save that story for another day. 

So, here I am, starvin' like marvin and there is not a thing to eat in this house.  So either:
  • A.) Jake has not grocery shopped in the hopes that I'll do it, start doing it ALL the time, and like it. [Doubtful.] or
  • B.) We're even poorer then I thought??!  Hmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment