Thursday, September 1, 2011

A must-share

Okay, so first off, I'm sorry if I'm about to come off as a total nut. This post is about God,even though I typically keep all religious talk private. I'm making a special exception bc I just had to share this awesome series with everyone! It's a worship series that really speaks to me, and gets me thinking. These aren't from the church we attend but I've been very drawn to these especially because I have a fear of dieing and an even bigger fear that the people I love will go to Hell and I'll be in Heaven without them. How can heaven be paradise if everyone isn't there? This series talks about heaven, hell and the afterlife. It's really helped me come to terms with death. It's also made me realize why so many Christians want to share the word with everyone.. It's not because they want to forcefully push their religion on you, it's because they want to make sure YOU let the Lord into your heart so you end up in the right place. Well, okay, mayyyyybe there are a few people who want to force their religion on you, but I swear I'm not one of them!

I'm sure everyone's been to a church service before that doesn't hold your attention, or it was preached in a boring way that didn't speak to you. I know I have! My fave worship services are the ones that speak to me, ones that I get a real message from, and THESE do it. Watch just the first one, I swear you'll at least be interested. This isn't someone reading verse by verse from the Bible in cryptic code that you cant understand or relate to; verses are broken down, through-ally explained in plain ole English. Okay..seriously watch one!

http://gatewaypeople.com/sermons/134439

No comments:

Post a Comment