Saturday, September 17, 2011

Well Looky Looky


My fortune yesterday. Perfect, no??

Who's got the weekend off!  Thats right ---> THIS GIRL! <---  Can't be ALL work and NO play!  Jake is working all weekend, which is sad for me :( BUT that means I can get lots done.  I plan on deep-cleaning the house again (sigh), getting a bunch of sleep, finishing the laundry, and MOST importantly visiting "my" purse at Norstrom.  I havn't decided if I should totally splurge and treat myself or not, so right now it's alllllll about visitation.  I'm typically SO not the kind of girl who goes for brand-y purses.  I think its absolutely ludicrous to spend a ton of money on a freaking bag that just carries your junk and sits on bathroom floors, yet I may be willing to make an exception!  And let me point out that there is nothing more hideous [to me] than coach purses with their obnoxious "C"s.  Well, that and any brand of handbag with a stupid logo that is duplicated repeatedly to create a print.  Yuck!  I feel like they SCREAM pretentious, and besides that, they are the MOST faked.  Who wants to carry around a cheap imitation??  They bag *I* want is solid tan pebbled leather.  Its basic, but lovely.  I don't really know why I'm so intrigued by this bag in particular but I love it!  Maybe because it's simple, but luxurious.  Ahh... idk.  We will see if it ends up making the cut, and if I make this crazy purchase that I will surely regret....   Well, cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment