Wednesday, September 7, 2011

UM.. I Think...


{ Made with Love }
 My husband is trying to use some weird form of reverse psychology on me.  Tonight, he asked what I was cooking for dinner.. [Umm.. duh, I HATE cooking so I hardly ever do it!] So I replied that we're having whatever he's cooking. (he's usually A W E S O M E in the kitchen/on the grill!)  Well he decided on breakfast for dinner - *score, one of my faves!* but let me tell you.. he totally SMOKED OUT the house, which is a pet-peeve of mine.  Ugh, it burns my eyes and throat, and worst of all it makes my hair smell yucky.  :P Clearly he had the temp up entirely too high.  ANYWAY, the sausage was friggin burnt to a crisp and the eggs were crunchy. CRUNCHY I SAID!  That is gross!  I felt like a newlywed, trying to be all nice and act like I enjoyed it.  And, actually, I think he really DID enjoy it.  I'm wondering if he's catching on to MY ways, and is thinking if he turns into a crappy cook, that I'll just take over. 

Well-played, Mr. Hubby, but I'm onto your tricks...

P.S. the biscuits were cooked to perfection, and one out of three ain't bad!




No comments:

Post a Comment