Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Meet My Husband, Mr. Right

Today Jake and I have been married for EXACTLY 2.5 years.  I can't believe it, it seems like we were walking the aisle just yesterday! 

So, what makes my Mr. Right Mr. Right?   Well..... he may not be absolutely perfect but he's absolutely perfect for me.  We share the same thoughts and values and sentiments and morals and goals.  Hello there run-on sentence.  I love that I can vent about anything (work drama, friend drama, dogpoop drama) - he's an excellent listener and he always has my back.  He's sooo freaking handsome, and I SWEAR he gets even better looking with age. (ugh, jealous). He's funny, and I love his sense of humor.  He practically never gets mad at me...which is partially because I don't ever do anything wrong, DUH!   He makes our marriage his numba 1 priority allllllllllll the time.  

Jake is sweet and thoughtful w/ the smallest, most random things.  Like carrying the big bag of dogfood in (I always carry it from the store to my car, and CAN pick it up, but he knows I pretend the bag has magically gained weight on the ride home).  Or stocking the fridge up w/ my faveee pre-sliced seedless watermelon just because. (Even though when new things pop up in the fridge i assume i MUST have bought them a long time ago, and they MUST be old and then i toss them).(This has happened twice in the last month, wtf?!)  My hubs is the bestttt daddy to our two doggie-childrens.  

ughh, I could honestly go on and on about my wonderful, amazing, perfect for me husband, but I won't.  I just want to point out that I'm VERY fortunate, and veryyyyyyyyy happy to have found (and married) my Mr. Right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment