Thursday, December 16, 2010

Joy to the World!

My Christmas shopping is *almost* finished!  (With 9 whole days till Christmas, bam!) Today Husband and I hit up a million stores and picked up lotsa loot. (Correction: He napped in the car while I ran into each store).  AND I got the prettiest wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby!  ahh, I love that store. Usually gift wrapping is my fave thing ever, and I love getting all crafty and creative. WELL, not this year. whoops. Today I did some pretty basic stuff, but atleast the paper is fancy.  I can't believe Christmas is um, NEXT WEEK!  I am friggin exciiiiited because I have 5 whole days off work!  That probably seems like a teensy break for all you lucky folks who get a solid week or two off - but whatevs, I'll take whatever I can get! OoOooOhhh AND we get a Christmas BONUS!  I'm not gonna lie, its not very much compared to what I've gotten at previous jobs but whatevahh, free money is FREE MONEY!! Some people don't get anything at all so I can't complain.  But anyway, here's a pic of my very sparse ghetto Christmas tree, (I was lazy and didn't put any ornaments up-don't judge me!).  Oh and excuse the poor quality of the photo, cell phones are just easier/faster then bustin out the real camera these days.


 Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment